Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Recap: Accessories



For those of you who don't know, I have a confession to make, I have an unhealthy obsession with BCBGMAXAZARIA, and whenever I have a major event I head straight to BCBG to find an outfit. But as we all now the finishing touches to an outfit are the accessories!

For my birthday this past weekend, I had a sexy LBD with a cut out back and the next step was an age old debate: SILVER or GOLD?

I came up with the following 2 looks and ended up going with silver, as the new silver jewelry I purchased was really unique and perfect for the b-day. 




All gold jewelry is from past bcbg seasons 




Which look would you have gone with? And don't forget if it's your birthday month you get an extra 20% off all regularly priced items at BCBG! 





No comments:

Post a Comment