Friday, March 8, 2013

Inspired By...

One thing that really adds personality and style to any outfit is jewelry. One of my favorite trends in the past year or so, was statement necklaces. The approach I always like to take to this is whether or not it is TRENDY. You can easily blow throw a ton of money on trendy necklaces that will be "out" by next year. So I was looking through Melissa of Style Society's instagram and noticed she hunts on Ebay for Inspired by jewelry designs. Well after spending about 20 minutes on there I was hooked! I bought a chunky choker necklace like the one Kim K is sporting for only $20 and 2 JCrew inspired bauble necklaces for $24 TOTAL!

Picture taken from Google Images


Honestly, my major words of advice when splurging on a $150+ item of jewelry "Will I want to wear this next year?" If the answer is yes, spend away, but remember unless you're Elizabeth Taylor, you can't just wear jewelry, so save some of that dough for some clothes! 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment